TASTEAHOLICS AFFILIATE PARTNER TERMS
Each Affiliate is responsible for assuring that its employees, agents, officers, consultants and contractors comply with these terms and conditions.
Your participating website(s) and social media properties may not intentionally:
- Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer- programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
- Mislead or intentionally lie about Tasteaholics and its services.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the Affiliate Interface; you may also use the generate deep links by using the built-in tool or by manually appending your dedicated link tracking URL add-on (?welcome=ID). Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following.
- You will only use affiliate links obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
- Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. Also, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
- If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided, and you may be removed from the Tasteaholics Affiliate Program. This does not include using "out" redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
- You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (examples of which are identified below) for current or future brands, including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo or any other network.
- You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Tasteaholics Coupons).
- You may not use us or our network partners trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
- You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliates must be directed to an actual page on your website.
- You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than the Tasteaholics tradename properties for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program.
- If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program, and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no-tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. You will forfeit all non-locked commissions and may be removed from our program without warning if you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses our trademarked terms.
- You may not use keywords or register URL that contains "Tasteaholics," "TryLowCarb," or any other variation of a misspelling of our brand or domain name.
Prohibited Web Site URL Keywords:
- You may not register URL that contains "Tasteaholics," "TryLowCarb," or any other variation of a misspelling of our brand or domain name.
Prohibited Web Site Content:
- Publishers may not advertise Tasteaholics products as free products.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited (i.e. tasteaholics.website.com or www.tasteaholics-coupons.com).
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
- You ARE allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you’re welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on Tasteaholics Facebook, Twitter, company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
- You MAY use any of the Tasteaholics provided assets in your marketing campaigns.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from running Facebook ads with Tasteaholics trademarked company
Coupons and Promotional Codes:
Publishers may only use coupons and promotional codes that are provided exclusively through the affiliate program
Non-Commissionable Items/ Reversal Policy:
Unauthorized Countries (everywhere except US and Canada). Fraudulent transactions, leads who cancel the subscription within locking-cycle will result in a reversed commission. Media Partner may make a bona fide dispute as to any reversal decision(s) made by Advertiser, and in such event, the parties agree to negotiate in good faith to resolve such dispute (which includes, without limitation, Advertiser providing Media Partner with the reason(s) and reasonable evidence for each such disputed reversal).
Cure Period for Breach. Indemnitee notifies Indemnitor in writing within a commercially reasonable time after its receipt of notice of any Claim (notwithstanding the foregoing, the failure by the Indemnitee to provide timely notice of any Claims shall not affect or impair the obligations of the Indemnitor except and only to the extent that the Indemnitor has been adversely affected by such failure or delay)”
Governing Law; Venue.
The Agreement (including each EIO) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. The parties hereby consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of New York County, New York.