The key to success is simplicity and satisfaction.
What’s in this eCookbook
- 30 low carb dinner recipes all using just 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs or fewer!
- Beautiful images for each dinner so you’ll know exactly what you’ll be enjoying
- Caloric and macronutrient data – we calculated everything for you so you can track your meals easily
- Low carb and keto diet basics for beginners and seasoned low carbers alike
- Helpful recipe notes and lots of tips for progress and meal tracking
Eating delicious, simple food and succeeding in your low carb diet has never been easier.
Why 30 Dinners?
Dinner is the hardest to prepare and the meal most commonly eaten at home. Most low carb dinner recipes will keep you in the kitchen not only preparing the meal but scrambling to find all the necessary ingredients too!
Simple and Delicious
Dinner in Five is a month’s worth of simple, delicious, low carb and high fat (ketogenic) dinner recipes that are each made with just 5 common ingredients and are up to 5 grams of net carbs! There’s simply nothing better than that.
Low Carb Made Easy
Enjoy unconventional burgers, heavenly steaks, gourmet-style seafood, mouthwatering sauces, sides and much more every day of the month. Living a low carb lifestyle has never been more enjoyable and sustainable!
A taste of what’s inside:
Being low carb is easier than ever!
Up to 5 Net Carbs per Serving
You can count the carbs in each dinner on one hand! Go ahead, have seconds, you’ll still be within your daily carb limit.
5 Ingredients per Recipe
Cutting down the amount of ingredients reduces cost, time, complexity and even the willpower needed to start cooking.
Calculating your daily calories and macros is crucial to hitting your goals sooner. We calculated each recipe so you don’t have to.
Have a question about the low carb diet or something specific about one of our keto dinners? Email us any time! We’re here for you.
Reviews from Low Carb Leaders
I wish I had these easy low carb recipe collections back when I was just getting started on the keto diet. It was tough for me to find simple recipes to get through the day. Try Low Carb makes it easy. I highly recommend the Breakfast in Five and Dinner in Five eCookbooks.
If you’re into flavorful 5 ingredient recipes that are easy to prepare, this eCookbook series is for you. Vicky and Rami keep the focus on simple, standard ingredients and basic cooking techniques – ensuring that even those with crazy time constraints and rudimentary cooking skills can stay on track.
The In Five cookbooks are all about minimalism. The concept is brilliant: every single recipe has five ingredients or less and five net carbs or less! If you are struggling to brainstorm low carb ideas and want something easy, this was tailor made for you. If you are on the keto diet or just trying to cut back on carbs, you will get a lot of value out of this cookbook.
Access Dinner in Five from any device!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are these eCookbooks suitable for vegetarians?
- Since we are geared toward and follow the low carb and ketogenic diets, which allow meat, most recipes are not suitable for vegetarians. We are working on a vegetarian keto eCookbook, so stay tuned for that!
Are the recipes all gluten-free?
- Because we are low carb, we DO NOT eat foods like pasta, bread, flour and other wheat products. All of the recipes are gluten-free, though please make sure to use ingredients like gluten-free soy sauce, baking powder, etc. Those can have hidden gluten so read the label carefully before buying!
Do the recipes contain dairy, eggs or nuts?
- Many of our dinner recipes will contain dairy. Most of our breakfast recipes contain eggs, dairy and a few will include some nuts.
Who do I contact if I have any other questions?
- Any questions can be sent via email to hello(at)tasteaholics(dot)com or through our contact form prior to or after purchasing. We’re always here to help!
I have two computers I actively use and an eReader device. Can I read the eCookbooks on all of my devices?
- Of course! You are allowed to transfer/share your eCookbooks between any and all devices that you own.
See what our customers are saying about Dinner in Five:
The hardest thing for me when dieting is feeling like I’m eating “diet food” – gross. So when I tried the recipes in this ebook I was so surprised! Each one was flavorful, juicy, gooey… I completely forgot that I was cutting carbs! Not only did I lose 5 pounds in the first week, I felt amazing. I never felt bloated after dinner like I usually did and I had so much more energy than I did while eating low-fat!
I love that this book has classic dinners made low carb like my favorite chicken parm but also unique ones. I tried a few things I never have before and ended up loving each one! All of the recipes really only have 5 ingredients so I was making dinner each night faster than ever. So far each everything is sooo delicious… even my picky eater and husband munch happily with me! Thank you!!!
I started the ketogenic diet after my doctor told me my cholesterol was very high. This book really helped ease me into it since there were only a few ingredients for each recipe. It’s hard to find low carb dinner recipes for beginners that aren’t completely boring. These recipes made me feel like I was eating restaurant quality meals for way less money and time in the kitchen which is exactly what I needed.
I’ve been eating these low carb dinners for the last 2 weeks and am totally blown away by how tasty each one is. The fact that they’re only 5 ingredients and a lot even have a side dish is mind blowing.
I honestly feel like Dinner in Five is the best investment I’ve made in my low carb diet (outside of my Costco membership of course). I can’t wait to try the rest!