Don't spend another second agonizing over your keto diet – and start burning off pounds of fat TODAY!
Our new Weekly Keto Weight Loss Meal Plans make this possible by sending pre-calculated, low carb meal plans and recipes right into your inbox – no more hunting down recipes on the internet and trying to fit them together perfectly every day.
The keto diet has never been easier – and you can try it totally free.
You’ve Heard How Amazing Keto Is.
You know some of the great rewards you’ll reap by sticking to a keto diet, like:
- Changing your body into a literal fat-burning machine and using your stored fat for fuel
- Feeling fresh, energized and focused every single day (say goodbye to mood swings, crashes, mental fog and sluggishness caused by carbs and blood sugar fluctuations)
- Consistently giving you a better and deeper quality of sleep (all the more precious when you’ve got an extremely busy day ahead of you and feeling groggy is NOT an option)
- Reducing your triglycerides, cholesterol, blood sugar and insulin resistance (commonly reversing prediabetes and type 2 diabetes)
And specifically for women:
- Reduced bloating
- Reduced menstrual symptoms like cramping and mood swings
- Lowering inflammation and promoting hormonal balance
In fact, keto diets have been proven to cause more weight loss (and have more health benefits) than low-fat diets, even when people on the low-fat diets were eating fewer calories than those on the keto diet!1,2,3,4
So why do so many people totally fail their keto diet, rebound and end up putting all their weight back on?
The two BIGGEST reasons people fail at their diets are:
- Lack of Ease
- Lack of Variety
Without solving these two problems, you’re almost destined to fail right from the beginning.
Keto diets take detailed (and sometimes rigorous) planning. Did you know that you need 65-70% of your calories to come from fat, 25-30% from protein and 5% from carbs?
Most people just jump into a keto diet, buy a few pounds of beef, chicken, and eggs from the grocery store…
They’ll get 1-2 weeks in before getting fed up eating the same dull foods over and over and shaking their heads at just the thought of digging up another recipe from the internet or a recipe book every single time they need to eat.
If you want to achieve maximum fat loss results with your keto diet and keep the weight off permanently, you need to keep it as simple and easy as possible – while still giving yourself a lot of options.
Enjoy delicious options like:
How can you enjoy recipes like these without ANY of the effort, planning, and endless searching?
Simple. Get a few hand-selected, high-quality recipes sent to your inbox every week, complete with done-for-you calorie and macronutrient breakdowns and easy-to-read recipe lists.
And for a limited time, you can get it totally free and get on the fast track to a delicious and healthy keto lifestyle now.
Keto Diet Planning Done For You
Our weekly meal plans eliminate the stress and prep needed to follow your low carb diet successfully and truly make long-term success achievable.
We've been following the ketogenic diet for years both personally and professionally (tasteaholics.com), and are putting our knowledge and expertise into every meal plan to help you succeed.
Exact Calorie & Macronutrient Breakdowns For Effective And Easy Weight Loss Tracking
Never worry about whether you went over your calories or carbs again. We've done all the calculations for you.
That means more time for you to do what you want to do.
Never Run Out of Recipes (And Say "Goodbye" to Cravings and Hunger Pangs)
With weekly meal plans and new recipes sent to you, you’ll always have an assortment of savory, delicious meals and treats to choose from.
Say goodbye to endlessly browsing recipe sites and worrying about whether you even have the ingredients you need to make your next meal.
Avoid Classic "Cookbook Overwhelm" And Get Started Immediately
One of the biggest problems with traditional keto cookbooks is that they quickly leave you overwhelmed with recipes and make it harder to start.
We’ll hit you with a handful of our most effective and easy-to-make recipes right off the bat – so that you know exactly what to make and can get started TODAY.
Get Ready-To-Go Shopping Lists and Snack Recommendations
Spend less time shopping and thinking about your diet and more time actually enjoying it and living your life.
Our recommendations keep things simple and easy while still giving you the flexibility and variety you crave.
Access Your Meal Plans From Any Device!
We're Vicky and Rami, and we co-founded Tasteaholics.com and TryLowCarb.com to help people switch to the keto diet by making it more delicious, easier and accessible to all.
We hate all of the myths and industry nonsense that leads so many people astray – it’s our mission to help you become the best version of yourself.
We're the authors of the Keto in Five cookbook series and have helped tens of thousands of dieters achieve their weight loss goals in healthy and sustainable ways. We're passionate about helping you achieve the body of your dreams and living a healthier and improved lifestyle.
Our Tasteaholics Guarantee Makes It Even Easier To Get Started
Try our meal plans AT NO RISK – if our meal plans don’t have you loving your keto diet, just cancel at any point during your trial and you won’t get charged a cent.
And we're not here to hassle you. Canceling takes just a click in the dashboard! No emails or phone calls necessary.
Don’t Wait – Start Burning Off Pounds Today!
By signing up TODAY you can make sure you get in on the free trial while it still lasts. Don’t let yourself miss out on the chance to start enjoying an amazing keto lifestyle and reap all the rewards it will bring you.
For as low as $7.49 a month (less than a quarter a day),
you can get on the FAST TRACK to the most effective diet ever – and start watching those pounds fall off in just the first week.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people are these meal plans designed for?
- Our meal plans are designed for 1 person. If you would like to use them for multiple people, simply multiply the recipes ingredient quantities by the total number of people. Casseroles and other recipes which make multiple servings may not need to be multiplied in some cases.
If I have questions about a meal plan or a specific recipe, what do I do?
- We're always happy to help! Contact us and we'll answer any questions you may have.
When will I be charged?
- You'll be charged 1 week from the day you sign up to our meal plans. The interval at which you are charged after the first time will depend upon whether you selected the monthly, quarterly or yearly plans during sign up.
Is there any fee to cancel?
- Never! Canceling takes just a click in the dashboard! No emails, phone calls, or physical mail necessary (we're looking at you fitness clubs).
How do I cancel?
- Simply log in to the dashboard and visit the subscription page. Hit cancel and you're done!