The key to success is simplicity and satisfaction.
Introducing Keto in Five!
What's in the Bundle?
- 120 low carb recipes – 30 breakfasts, 30 lunches, 30 dinners & 30 desserts!
- 5 is the limit of ingredients and grams of net carbs per serving for EVERY recipe!
- Beautiful images for recipe so you'll know exactly what you'll be enjoying
- Caloric and macronutrient data – we calculated everything for you so you can track your meals easily
- Low carb and keto diet basics for beginners and seasoned low carbers alike
- Helpful recipe notes and lots of tips for progress and meal tracking
Succeeding in your low carb diet has never been easier.
30 Breakfasts Recipes
Let’s face it, breakfast on keto can get boring. Eggs and bacon is great but how many times can you really eat that? With Breakfast in Five, you get a month’s worth of delicious, low carb breakfast recipes. Enjoy fluffy waffles and pancakes, sweet and savory muffins, porridge, omelettes and more every day of the month.
30 Lunch Recipes
Lunch is often difficult to make interesting and delicious due to work and time constraints. With Lunch in Five you get 30 delicious recipes perfect for on-the-go or to make at home that will blow you away! Enjoy savory french crepes, creamy chowder, mouthwatering casseroles and much more.
30 Dinner Recipes
Dinner is the hardest to prepare and the meal most commonly eaten at home. That's why it's critical to have plenty of delicious, staple recipes you can always rely on. With Dinner in Five, you'll feast on heavenly steaks, gourmet-style seafood, unconventional burgers, mouthwatering sauces, sides and more.
30 Dessert Recipes
When you started the keto diet, you probably thought that was the end of dessert. We're here to show you how silly that is! Enjoy chocolate soufflés, strawberry cheesecakes, brownies, coconut cream pies, raspberry Danish cookies and much more every day of the month.
A taste of what's inside:
If you're not satisfied, get your money back!
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! We stand behind our products and believe you will benefit from them greatly.
However, if for any reason in the next 365 days you decide Keto in Five isn’t for you, just email us and we’ll refund you 100% of your money, no questions asked. It's that simple.
Reviews From Our Customers
Being low carb is easier than ever!
5 Ingredients per Recipe
Cutting down the amount of ingredients reduces cost, time, complexity and even the willpower needed to cook. Less is more.
Have a general question about the low carb diet or something specific about one of our keto recipes? Email us directly any time!
Access Keto in Five from any device:
Reviews from Low Carb Leaders
I wish I had these easy low carb recipe collections back when I was just getting started on the keto diet. It was tough for me to find simple recipes to get through the day. Try Low Carb makes it easy. I highly recommend the Keto in Five eCookbooks.
If you’re into flavorful 5 ingredient recipes that are easy to prepare, this eCookbook series is for you. Vicky and Rami keep the focus on simple, standard ingredients and basic cooking techniques – ensuring that even those with crazy time constraints and rudimentary cooking skills can stay on track.
The Keto in Five cookbooks are all about minimalism. The concept is brilliant: every single recipe has five ingredients or less and five net carbs or less! If you are struggling to brainstorm low carb ideas and want something easy, this was tailor made for you. If you are on the keto diet or just trying to cut back on carbs, you will get a lot of value out of this cookbook.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are these eCookbooks suitable for vegetarians?
- Since we are geared toward and follow the low carb and ketogenic diets, which allow meat, most recipes are not suitable for vegetarians. We are working on a vegetarian keto eCookbook, so stay tuned for that!
Are the recipes all gluten-free?
- Because we are low carb, we DO NOT eat foods like pasta, bread, flour and other wheat products. All of the recipes are gluten-free, though please make sure to use ingredients like gluten-free soy sauce, baking powder, etc. Those can have hidden gluten so read the label carefully before buying!
Do the recipes contain dairy, eggs or nuts?
- Many of our recipes will contain eggs and dairy. Some include nuts.
Who do I contact if I have any other questions?
- Any questions can be sent via email to hello(at)tasteaholics(dot)com or through our contact form prior to or after purchasing. We’re always here to help!
I have two computers I actively use and an eReader device. Can I read the eCookbooks on all of my devices?
- Of course! You are allowed to transfer/share your eCookbooks between any and all devices that you own.